[Ed’s Note: You might remember my post where I was complaining about being sick all the time and how flu was knocking my health constantly, not to mention the effect it was having on my work. Well, a friend recommended I look into Ambrotose, a 100% Natural Supplement that she said would help my immune system. Here’s my full review].
- What Is It?
Ambrotose is a 100% Natural nutritional supplement that contains an extract from the Aloe Vera plant, which has been proven in 3rd Party Clinical trials to support the body’s immune system organ function and cell communication.
Ambrotose comes in a powder (60g or 120g) or capsules (120 capsules) and the ingredients include Aloe Vera (extracted from the gel of the inner leaf), Wakame Algae Extract, Rice Starch, Glucosamine (vegetarian), Arabinogalactan, Ghatti Gum and Gum Tragacanth.
Ambrotose is vegetarian-friendly and gluten-free.
- What Does Ambrotose Help With?
Since 1997, over three million people worldwide have safely experienced the benefits of Ambrotose® powders (11). Randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trials of over 450 healthy adults indicated that intake of Ambrotose powders are safe and can stimulate the immune system(1,2) provide gastrointestinal benefits(3); improve well-being (3,4) memory (4,5,6,7) and cognitive function (5, 6, 8, 9*). Further, Ambrotose and does not increase blood sugar levels (5) In an open-label clinical trial, intake of Ambrotose powder was also shown to support cellular communication (10*).
- What Are The Drawbacks?
It’s rather expensive, however the entry-level product comes in at R585 for a month’s supply.
- What Others Had To Say Online:
There have been some incredible testimonials online about the health improvements people have experienced with Ambrotose. NB. Note, not likely everyone’s results will be this dramatic*:
5. Where Can You Get It?
Ambrotose can be purchased from the manufacturer’s website here.
The company that manufactures the product offers a 90 day Money-Back Guarantee, so if you are not 100% satisfied with the results, simply return it for a full refund.**
Ambrotose is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, vegetarian-friendly and low-GI.
On a personal note, I ordered the product, which arrived 3 days later, and after 5 days the difference was tangible. I could literally feel my energy levels improving, I stopped getting sick all the time and I felt healthier. It’s hard to describe, as the health improvements felt very natural, and sometimes I forget how poorly I used to feel before I started with the Ambrotose. I like to mix it with a fruit juice (e.g. an apple juice or orange juice or Smoothie) and haven’t had colds or flu since I started taking it.
To say I was pleased, was an understatement!
Don’t hesitate, try it out and decide for yourself! Ambrotose is a 100% natural, so no harmful chemicals, toxic ingredients and nasty side-effects!
Check it out here Ambrotose Here.
(Claim now before Stock runs out again**)
Update: Limited promo units still available until Sunday.
(For a Limited Time, pay only R585 R485 which comes with a 90-Day FREE Unless
It Works Guarantee, So There’s No-Risk and Everything to Gain!)
- Udani JK. Immunomodulatory effects of ResistAid: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multidose study. J Am Coll Nutr 2013; 32(5):331-8.
- Udani JK, Singh BB, Barrett ML, et al. Proprietary arabinogalactan extract increases antibody response to the pneumonia vaccine: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, pilot study in healthy volunteers. Nutr J 2010; 9(32):1-7.
- Best T, Kemps E, Bryan J. Perceived changes in well-being following polysaccharide intake in middle-aged adults. Applied Res Qual Life 2012; 7(2):163-82.
- Best T, Kemps E, Bryan J. Saccharide effects on cognition and well-being in middle-aged adults: A randomized controlled trial. Dev Neuropsych 2010; 35(1):66-80.
- Best T, Howe P, Bryan J, et al. Acute effects of a dietary non-starch polysaccharide supplement on cognitive performance in healthy middleaged adults. Nutr Neurosci 2015; 18(2):76-86.
- Stancil AN, Hicks LH. Glyconutrients and perception, cognition, and memory. Perceptual Mot Skills 2009; 10:259-70.
- Best T, Bryan J, Burns N. An investigation of the effects of saccharides on the memory performance of middle-aged adults. J Nutr Health Aging 2008; 12(9):657-62.
- Wang C, Szabo JS, Dykman RA. Effects of a carbohydrate supplement upon resting brain activity. Integr Physiol Behav Sci 2004; 39(2):126-38.
- Wang C, Pivik RT and Dykman RA . Effects of a glyconutritional supplement on brain potentials associated with language processing. Federation Proceedings: Experimental Biology Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, April 20-24 2002;1-4.
- Alavi A, Fraser O, Tarelli E, et al. An open-label dosing study to evaluate the safety and effects of a dietary plant-derived polysaccharide supplement on the N-glycosylation profile of serum in healthy subjects. Eur J Clin Nutr 2008; 65:648-56.
* In accordance with the most recent FTC guidelines, we would like to make it openly clear that the customer testimonials we display are based on the unique experiences and circumstances of a small percentage of people. We cannot promise that you will experience similar benefits from using our products. The generally expected performance of the products we feature in regards to any specific disease has not been scientifically validated and we cannot and will not make any promises in regards to any miracle cures. Your results may and probably will vary, based on your own individual perspective, commitment, experience, expertise, and level of desire to live a healthy active lifestyle. Recommended for Children 4 yrs and up due to potential choking hazard of tablets. We can offer no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Organic Health is an Associate of Mannatech and endorses their products wholeheartedly. All Information on this site is for educational purposes only, please consult your healthcare professional with regards to any decisions concerning your health and well-being.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. †Full Refund Terms and Conditions apply. Benefits vary by product. Allow 4 to 6 months for optimal benefits.To be used in conjunction with your healthcare professional’s counsel, healthy habits and an active lifestyle.
** View Full Refund T’s and C’s Here: http://za.mannatech.com/products/#guarantee.