The Charles Schulz Philosophy – Little Known Secrets of Life
NOTE: The following is the philosophy of Charles Schulz, the creator of the ‘Peanuts’ comic strip, famously starring characters like Charlie Brown and Snoopy the Dog, published in 75 countries, in over 21 different languages:
You don’t have to actually answer the questions. Just ponder on them.
Just read the article straight through, and you’ll get the point.
- Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
- Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
- Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
- Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
- Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
- Name the last decade’s worth of World Series Winners.
How did you do?
- The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
- These are no second-rate achievers.
- They are the best in their fields.
- But the applause dies.
- Awards tarnish.
- Achievements are forgotten.
- Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here’s another quiz. See how you do on this one:
- List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
- Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
- Name five people who have looked after you when you were ill.
- Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special!
- Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
Did you find that Easier?
- The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials..
- The most money…or the most awards…
- They simply are the ones who care the most